Office etiquette is something which every single person should be aware of to make the work place more civilized and enhance the work experience of employees. Unfortunately not many people know about these etiquettes and this is the reason of several abruptions in the environment. Here we list down all the etiquettes so you can be the civilized one amongst them:
- This is an office where people work and this is not a fish market so keep your voice as low as possible unless in necessary situations where you have to convey your message loud and clear to the whole staff.
- Your work time should be solely dedicated to working and this is why office phones should be put onto silent instead of dancing on your ringtone. Ask everyone from your personal life to maintain the working hour decorum by not contacting you unless it is an emergency.
- Always make sure that you are replying your colleagues, boss and manager in a timely manner instead of keeping them waiting for a long time. Also let them know that the way you respect working hours they should also respect your off hours unless it is an urgent case.
- One simple rule to earn respect is by giving respect. Always make sure that you are giving respect to your colleagues the same way you would like to be treated. Some of them you are going to hate badly but just for the sake of maintaining the environment don’t give them a chance to complain.
- One social skill that you must imply not only in your work life but also in your social life is to learn to hear rather than speak. Never interrupt someone when they are talking about something. It’s rude.
- Don’t fall for the office fit out Dubai which enhances the look of office hundred times but instead fall for the workers who get your work done immediately. Use the magic words sorry and thank you as much as possible.
- In order to achieve the Tecom Approval of your office from your employees you will have to make sure that you connect with their hobbies and interests and this is how they will know that you deserve to be in their group.
Always try to be a good person and you will find the etiquettes yourself.